Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

Super Grateful to discover Sparky...

Started by SparkyStix, September 15, 2023, 06:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparkyStix

Hey y'all...

Big thank you for all your work on this awesome project... It's surely the number one distro, because of the obvious, long hard efforts in the repos...

I defiantly will enjoy getting involved in assisting Sparky move forward...

One essential step I've been using for years,distributing and curious about, is "Partition Persistence" as it's served me and many well for many years... Creating tiny to massive squash-fs systems from 500mb all the way up to my largest "Gaming Live Drive" of 69GB~SQFS... Epic stuff, as all I've needed to do is clone systems... Most all my previous efforts were build with L-Ubuntu~Systemback, only having to change the boot codes, adding "persistent" then adding a small partition labelled "casper-rw"... Thus making hundreds of Cutting edge "frugal" installs on any PC, Drive, or Situation... Years have passed, time to upgrade and build on this, and many other great topics that I feel will benefit many Sparky users, as well as the Linux community as a whole... I appreciate you time and all your efforts, looking forward to assisting in many aspects as surely there are many others on the same page...

Thanks Again,
Bartman...   

View the most recent posts on the forum