Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

After the lattest upgrade on semi-rolling qt version ,some missning

Started by mdre808, November 05, 2022, 10:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdre808

As I entered the OS, there is only a black screen and nothing work except the right-click of mouse: opening the terminal and some debian apps.

AxL

Quote from: mdre808 on November 05, 2022, 10:27:28 AMAs I entered the OS, there is only a black screen and nothing work except the right-click of mouse: opening the terminal and some debian apps.

Please, review this thread:

➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.
➤ Or, point your browser to "manpages.debian.org/<pkg-name>" .... RTFM !!!

mdre808

Now,today,(2023/1/1) I have done what this told me, but still a big promblem: somethiing wrong with "emacsen-common'' and that caused a little trouble to me.

mdre808

Owing to this "emacsen" problem, I cannot upgrade system or some issues with installing and removing apps.

mdre808

Preparing to unpack .../emacsen-common_3.0.5_all.deb ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/emacsen-common.prerm: 5: /usr/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-package-remove: not found
dpkg: warning: old emacsen-common package pre-removal script subprocess returned error exit status 127
dpkg: trying script from the new package instead ...
/var/lib/dpkg/tmp.ci/prerm: 5: /usr/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-package-remove: not found
dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/emacsen-common_3.0.5_all.deb (--unpack):
 new emacsen-common package pre-removal script subprocess returned error exit status 127
/var/lib/dpkg/info/emacsen-common.postinst: 15: /usr/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-package-install: not found
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 installed emacsen-common package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 127
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /var/cache/apt/archives/emacsen-common_3.0.5_all.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

View the most recent posts on the forum