Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

Hello SL World.

Started by Jarod997, August 04, 2018, 07:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod997

I'm trying this out because I'm fed up with Macrohard. This last update locked out Windows Defender, changed my admin password (actually changed my logon from local to remote, thereby using my MS password instead of my computer password), and has blocked my Software Protection service, so my OS things I don't have a valid licence.

I'm through with those clowns thinking they know what's best for me. I build my own computer and I'll set it up the way I want, and I don't have to use windows if I don't want. :P

Bah, [/Rant].

Hi everyone, I'm Jarod997 and I like Linux. =8o)

lami07

Quote from: forum rulesWhen an issue has been resolved for you, please edit the original post to include <SOLVED> in the title. This provides a good indicator for users with a similar problem to check out the thread
Want to chat? Join #sparkylinux at [url="//irc.freenode.net"]irc.freenode.net[/url]

paxmark1

If you  are new, I recommend the Sparky4 version.  5 is testing and things can change.  It is exceedingly easy to change to Sparky 5 in the future when you know more about linux, Debian and Sparky.
Search forum for "More info easier via inxi"    If requested -  no inxi, no help for you by  me.

manyroads

@Jarod997 I did not see Your [rant] only a [/rant]... 
hmmm... ;D

Welcome.
openbox, dwm & i3wm ~Reg. Linux User #449130

View the most recent posts on the forum