Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

System Settings Panel Keeps Crashing...

Started by AlliedForces, December 06, 2016, 04:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlliedForces

System Settings Panel Keeps Crashing on me... Why?

I just did a fresh install of this OS and immediately upon setting the OS up using the system settings, I get into it a bit and BAM - CRASH!!
Yep... the system settings crashes and asks me if I want to report a bug. Well, I don't have an account anymore and anytime I've done this
in the past, the bug report was never good enough to go through anyway, no matter how thorough I was at filling it out.

My system is an MSI quad four MOBO with 8 gigs mem and 120 SSD & ATI graphics.

I have never had the system settings window crash on me in any other distro. What do I need to do to fix this?

AlliedForces

This distro SUCKS!! I have already had too many issues and then no one responds here. What a JOKE!!

BYE!!

pavroo

Firstly, you should provide essential info about installed version of Sparky and your machine specifications.
On the other hand, you could not wait even 2 hours, and you posted it at 4.31 a.m.
Do you really think that somebody works here 24 h per day?
Nothing is easy as it looks. Danielle Steel
Join #sparkylinux.org at [url="//irc.libera.chat"]irc.libera.chat[/url]

Dai_trying

Sounds like you need to pay for some sort of guaranteed support, did you not read anything about SparkyLinux before trying to install, it is based on a TESTING distribution and therefore not really suitable for the masses. If you want a stable system offering more rapid response then you should try one of the Major Distributions which have many users who will help more quickly. Look at www.distrowatch.com for more options

blaze

Unstable OpenBoxer

View the most recent posts on the forum