I tried now twice to install Sparky Linux Game Over:
- Installation process completed without problems or warnings
- Grub found the partition correctly and started to boot
- But booting stranded in shell - no GUI
I tried the installation again. But again no warnings and system stranded in the shell.
- I do not have any encryption or any EFI parameters in my bios
- My others both systems (Windows and Arch) are running without problems
- I have not installed grub via Sparky Linux - I used grub from arch
- Arch grub-update was successfull
Don't know what to do now. Has anyone some (easy) ideas?
When the system goes to text line, try to wake up X server via command: startx
Not found ;/
My problem after the third installation still exists. Here the output of the terminal after boot / new installation:
Tried to extend GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX - but no result.
Cannot install Sparky Linux without own grub ?