Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

How I set Flameshot as default screenshot software on Sparky 6.4 LXQT

Started by Neon Dragon, August 24, 2022, 04:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neon Dragon

Hello. I'm trying to set Flameshot as default screenshot software to use when I press the Prt Scr. The information that I have found indicates that I must release the Prt Scr key biding but I don't know how to do it on LXQT. Thanks for your help

AxL

Quote from: Neon Dragon on August 24, 2022, 04:02:06 PMI'm trying to set Flameshot as default screenshot software to use when I press the Prt Scr. The information that I have found indicates that I must release the Prt Scr key biding but I don't know how to do it on LXQT.

Please check these links:

Quote from: Neon Dragon on August 24, 2022, 04:02:06 PMThanks for your help

You're welcome !
➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.
➤ Or, point your browser to "manpages.debian.org/<pkg-name>" .... RTFM !!!

Neon Dragon

Quote from: AxL on August 24, 2022, 07:26:25 PM
Quote from: Neon Dragon on August 24, 2022, 04:02:06 PMI'm trying to set Flameshot as default screenshot software to use when I press the Prt Scr. The information that I have found indicates that I must release the Prt Scr key biding but I don't know how to do it on LXQT.

Please check these links:

Quote from: Neon Dragon on August 24, 2022, 04:02:06 PMThanks for your help

You're welcome !

AxL

Quote from: Neon Dragon on August 25, 2022, 08:09:37 PMThanks for your help. I created a new shortcut (Ctrl+P) to start Flameshot and now it works!

You're welcome !!
➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.
➤ Or, point your browser to "manpages.debian.org/<pkg-name>" .... RTFM !!!

View the most recent posts on the forum