Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

Out of the shadows...

Started by wpeckham, February 02, 2020, 12:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpeckham

Greetings,
   New register in the forum.  Used Sparky Linux for about a year.  No current install, but I have recent ISO files on hand just in case. 

When the opportunity comes again.....

I started in IT in 1969 (yeah, a different world.  Poking registers and punching cards), became a professional developer and SysAdmin 1985.  Used MANY Unix flavors ( often supporting AIX, HP-UX, and RHEL) and jumped on Linux in 1997. 
Along the way also taught High School Science and Mathematics, was a Recon Sgt /NCO in USARNG, and worked Network/System/Database support for several companies (most that no longer survive). 

I have enjoyed running MANY Linux distributions but come back often to Debian and offspring.  LOVE Sparky, but it does not run well on some of my platforms and is not available (yet.  hint!) for my Pinebook Pro.   

lami07

Quote from: forum rulesWhen an issue has been resolved for you, please edit the original post to include <SOLVED> in the title. This provides a good indicator for users with a similar problem to check out the thread
Want to chat? Join #sparkylinux at [url="//irc.freenode.net"]irc.freenode.net[/url]

View the most recent posts on the forum