Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

install chromium(Solved!)

Started by molens, January 18, 2020, 09:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

molens

How can I install chromium? I can't find it in synaptic.

lami07

Sparky branch you are at (semirolling, stable, oldstable) ?
Quote from: forum rulesWhen an issue has been resolved for you, please edit the original post to include <SOLVED> in the title. This provides a good indicator for users with a similar problem to check out the thread
Want to chat? Join #sparkylinux at [url="//irc.freenode.net"]irc.freenode.net[/url]

molens

lami07

Chromium has been temporarily removed from debian testing repo. I will forward a message to the dev team. This situation will be resolved soon tm.
Quote from: forum rulesWhen an issue has been resolved for you, please edit the original post to include <SOLVED> in the title. This provides a good indicator for users with a similar problem to check out the thread
Want to chat? Join #sparkylinux at [url="//irc.freenode.net"]irc.freenode.net[/url]

molens

Thanks for your efforts!! Keep up the good work with this very good distro!!

lami07

Chromium has been moved to sparky repo. Refresh package database (sudo apt update) and you are ready  to install.

View the most recent posts on the forum