Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

SparkyLinux is awesome.

Started by Zheal, March 15, 2019, 11:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zheal

Hi! This year I've been trying some diferent Linux distros, I actually wanted a stable distro to work at home with my PC and another one portable that I could install in my hard drive and use it in any computer.
In home I use Zorin, and in my hard drive I've tryed a lot of distros but none of them fitted well with my hard drive (idkw), but I tryed SparkyLinux, a simple, fast, reliable and super customizable distro that I've been using for 1 month and
it haven't gave me not even a single error, I love this distro and I'm thinking about installing it on my PC as primary OS.

I'm just here to say thanks and congrats to all the devs of this amazing debian based O.S.

;D :P

paxmark1

Sparky 4 or 5??  Stable versus testing sources.  If 5, it is not that unstable presently due to the hard freeze.  And if you choose, what DE. 

If you value stablility and you are using 5 - please look up how to set to stable when Buster goes stable, it gets less stable after the freeze and the new testing cycle resumes. 
Search forum for "More info easier via inxi"    If requested -  no inxi, no help for you by  me.

kanliot

not disagreeing, but I wanna point out the obvious because I've had 2 cups of coffee.

Testing sparky is reliable enough, but tends to get a lot of packages during updates.  It's lxqt.
stable sparky, uses LXDE and I haven't tried it.

View the most recent posts on the forum