Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

I have a dream -- Gsync multi monitor

Started by jacobis, February 13, 2019, 06:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobis

Hello gents,

I'm still in my first 6 months of linux, and I've been a little distro sleaze bag. Hopping from one to the other. Sparky is hands down my favorite. 5.6 and 5.61 with a nvidia 1080ti was a rough go for me. xorg black screen issues for days. I'm really diggin 5.7 and got a stable one with nvidia 4.10 drivers installed. YAY. anyway, enough about me

My dream is to be able to split up xscreen, so that you can actually run a game in fullscreen, with GSYNC, and have more than one monitor. It's extremely annoying as a streamer, having to shut down to one monitor because linux. I'm not sure if it's possible to fix, but i would uninstall windows forever,  if that last little bit was done.

Also, an incorporated nvidia-driver manager and ndixwrapper like mx18 might be handy for us noobs. Thank you, developers, for all your hard work and i'm extremely appreciative of what you have accomplished. It's my dream to one day help out in a constructive manner for a distro, and i'll keep learning in the meantime.

Thanks,
                 Jacobis

View the most recent posts on the forum