Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

Come aggiungere "logout" su pannello

Started by prince911, November 15, 2017, 10:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prince911

Ho installato sparkylinux 4.6 LXDE. Ho aggiunto le icone applicazioni che mi interessavano sul pannello, ma non sono riuscito ad inserire l'icona "esci" o logout.  Se c'è una possibilità pregherei che mi fosse comunicata elencando in sequenza le operazioni da fare.

blaze

Quote from: prince911 on November 15, 2017, 10:39:47 AM
Ho installato sparkylinux 4.6 LXDE. Ho aggiunto le icone applicazioni che mi interessavano sul pannello, ma non sono riuscito ad inserire l'icona "esci" o logout.  Se c'è una possibilità pregherei che mi fosse comunicata elencando in sequenza le operazioni da fare.

Reply from Google translate;

I installed sparkylinux 4.6 LXDE. I added the application icons that I was interested in on the panel, but I could not insert the "exit" or logout icon. If there is a possibility, I would urge you to be notified by sequentially listing the operations to be done.

Unstable OpenBoxer

pavroo

Xfce panel has it's own logout applet so right click on the panel -> go to applets and add what you need.
Nothing is easy as it looks. Danielle Steel
Join #sparkylinux.org at [url="//irc.libera.chat"]irc.libera.chat[/url]

blaze

Quote from: pavroo on November 15, 2017, 11:22:47 AM
Xfce panel has it's own logout applet so right click on the panel -> go to applets and add what you need.

Reply from Google translate;

Il pannello Xfce ha la sua applet di logout, quindi fai clic con il pulsante destro del mouse sul pannello -> vai alle applet e aggiungi ciò di cui hai bisogno.
Unstable OpenBoxer

prince911

Il pannello della mia distribuzione è LXDE

blaze

I do not use LXDE myself, below are link to more links about said panel.

https://www.google.no/search?q=how+to+configure+lxde+panel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=_FUNWuCqGZHFtAHN5pPoCQ

A lot of work though. But is it not a symbol to click on to the left of the default panel, that takes you the menu with the logout option? IF I remeber correctly, I think that you have to change the conf.file for the panel.
Unstable OpenBoxer

View the most recent posts on the forum