Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

The truth is, everything is happening.

Started by way12go, January 20, 2017, 12:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

way12go

;)  The truth is, everything is happening.  ;)

Your choice is everything.

If you choose Sparkylinux then I welcome you

and plead you to stay with your choice as this choice will stand its time and prove worthy.

It proving its worth initially depends upon you choosing Sparkylinux

and, finally, you to continue to make more

and more choices in a whole lot different Sparky World.

;) The truth is, everything is happening.  ;)
Success gives birth to success? Failure gives birth to failure? - Sagar Gorijala.

blaze

It feels good when Sparky is happening!  ;D
Unstable OpenBoxer

Capitain_Jack

Let sparky be the last sparkle of human light to the end of the universe =D
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Albert Einstein

zandoval

Sparky fits the key!
Lets do it... Fun... Fun!
No mater where your at... There you are.

KlemensPL

Hello,
Yesterday I said to my girlfriend that I have new love...
Yea, it's Spaky.

scottyj1122

Thank you so much folks for this excellent distribution, Sparky is my first dip into Debian after spending a few years on the Ubuntu Based Distro Linux Lite.

Sparky is excellent and performance is even better. Looks like I have found my Debian home with Sparky Linux Stable.

Thank You

mrlen

I don't even have words fro how awesome SparkyLinux is. I've been playing with Linux for 15 years. I've been a full time Linux user for 2 years. I've tried all the main distros of Linux on a dozen different laptops from 2gb ram atom based netbooks to i7's with 16GB ram. I've been using SparkyLinux for 24 hours and I can say that this distro jumped to my #1 favourite in that time. Well done. Sparky Linux is AMAZING! BLISTERING fast too!

10/10

5 stars

A++

I'm about done with all my testing. I know that SparkyLinux is what I've been looking for. I feel quite confident of that.

oatraa

minimal-gui install + openbox-dark ... all right! (calamares kept crashing). Installed nvidia-driver, installed steam, opened aptitude and installed (one at a time) various 'tasks', desktops (but not debian, gnome, LXDE, XFCE; there were problems, but i really don't like gnome, which might have worked ok; i instaleld the flashback-gnome)
currently running dcuo (proton 4.11) which is 'installing' in the client (it worked fine in another distro, i'm not worried).

AoK!

#winner #sparkylinux
sosfree, fluoridefree, fungusfree, eat your oatmeal

7ua

Always wanting to help. +100%

astronut

I "played around" with Sparky in the past while distro hopping but cast it aside to hop some more.  I have come back full circle to it because Sparky just does things better than those other distros I tried.

JimJacker

edjog

It is. There's a spark that never dies. May Sparky have that spark. <3 <3 <3

View the most recent posts on the forum