Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

I Spoke Too Soon - Issues Remain

Started by dhinds, January 10, 2017, 01:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhinds

After my the partitions mentioned in "Can't Access External Partitions" became visible, I attempted to refresh my Repositories. This is what occurred:

Could not download all repository indexes

The repository may no longer be available or could not be contacted because of network problems. If available an older version of the failed index will be used. Otherwise the repository will be ignored. Check your network connection and ensure the repository address in the preferences is correct.

And then this, below it:

Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as repository 'http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb stable InRelease' doesn't support architecture 'i386'Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky-testing.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list:2Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi.list:4An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://deb.opera.com/opera stable InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 63F7D4AFF6D61D45Failed to fetch http://deb.opera.com/opera/dists/stable/InRelease

What needs to be done?

Thanks in advance.

pavroo

There are 3 separated issues:

1. Sparky repo - remove sparky.list, you have the new ones already: sparky-testing.list and sparky-unstable.list, so do:
sudo rm -f /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sparky.list

2. You use two vivaldi lists: stable and testing, so edit (I suggest) testing list, keeping stable channel open:
sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vivaldi-beta.list
and put # on the front of any line beginning with deb.
Use any text editor instead of nano if you'd like.

3. Missing opera public key:
sudo gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv 63F7D4AFF6D61D45
sudo gpg --export 63F7D4AFF6D61D45 | apt-key add -

Then refresh package list to find out is fixed:
sudo apt-get update
Nothing is easy as it looks. Danielle Steel
Join #sparkylinux.org at [url="//irc.libera.chat"]irc.libera.chat[/url]

dhinds

Thanks, Pavroo.

I'll do that tonight. (It's the laptop that needs it and I use it at night).

Saludos

View the most recent posts on the forum