Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

LXQt lxqt-config-monitor

Started by pepa65, February 10, 2016, 03:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepa65

Just installed LXQt and it is really impressive! The only important issue I found is that lxqt-config-monitor doesn't remember the positioning of my monitors, even when it seems to offer the option to Save these. This means every reboot I have to set it up again, with the added downside that it looks ugly initially. For family members this is not going to work, so I hope a fix will be found for this.
Thanks for this great release!  :D

paxmark1

I don't have multiple monitors.  I do not have lxqt-config installed.   Possibly ask via irc at #lxde  on the freenode server   The #lxde of OFTC is primarily for lxde. 

What is your output of "aptitude search lxqt-config"   I do not see a lxqt-config-monitor via aptitude search in lxqt version 1  or in version 0.9.0-6, only lxqt-config

Sparky is based on debian-testing and lxqt is under steady development and is not considered stable yet.  Stable enough for me, but I do not have a family sharing my computer with me. 

Search forum for "More info easier via inxi"    If requested -  no inxi, no help for you by  me.

View the most recent posts on the forum