Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

[ Solved ] What is the best linux distro?

Started by way12go, January 04, 2015, 05:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

way12go

What is the best linux distro?

PuppyLinux is the best distro for computers with 1 GB RAM if you need to use Google Chrome - which consumes almost all RAM depending upon websites.

If you have 1GB to 2 GB RAM then Debian Testing based Sparkylinux is the best linux distro.

As per my personal experience, Sparkylinux is the best linux distro ever.

And, Puppylinux is faster than Sparkylinux.

If you have very old computer or a relatively new computer with low hardware specs then Puppylinux and Sparkylinux are the best.

Puppylinux is faster but Sparkylinux is a rollingrelease which is far more user friendly than Puppylinux.

A guy who knows nothing about linux can find his way around with Sparkylinux but will end up making a mistake or two using Puppylinux.

If you have resources, all kinds of resources then any operating system can be tamed and, if you are low on all kinds of resources then Sparkylinux and Puppylinux are the best distros.

You can install Sparkylinux distro onto your harddisk and can install Puppylinux using frugal install option instead of full installation to the internal harddisk.

I just love Sparkylinux.

Time and again I've tested different linux distros and I now conclude Sparkylinux as the best linux distro.

Also Puppylinux is nothing short of a miracle.

Sparkylinux - simply the best.

I wish I had a better brain / all types of resources... Any way hp is releasing new super computers with hp's own OS.

Soon all other operating systems will bite dust.

The end of all operating systems is near.

It will be the birth of all new series of different operating systems.
Success gives birth to success? Failure gives birth to failure? - Sagar Gorijala.

way12go

http://learnfast.biz/puppy-linux-best-operating-system/comment-page-1/#comment-43332

I've used more than 20 different Linux Distros and almost all Windows OSes and I like

1. Sparkylinux.

2. Puppylinux.

and

3. Porteus 32 Mate

If you have 1 GB RAM then the best Linux distro is Sparkylinux 32 bit distro.

If I have less than 1 GB RAM then Puppylinux and Porteus are best.
Success gives birth to success? Failure gives birth to failure? - Sagar Gorijala.

View the most recent posts on the forum