Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

A blog.

Started by way12go, December 25, 2014, 01:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

way12go

http://sparkylinux.blogspot.in/

I hope people who are lost in the midst of so many operating systems will search for "Best Linux Distro" and will eventually find this blog.

It's nothing much, the title says it all.

Sparkylinux, simply the best.
Success gives birth to success? Failure gives birth to failure? - Sagar Gorijala.

MoroS

Blog has been removed.

That was a pretty short-lived experience. What happened?
There's no such thing as "impossible". :)

way12go

Dear friend Moros, I deleted the blog and laughed a lot after reading your post. Why did I delete the blog?

I have two things to share with you. And, the two things are not connected in any way except the fact is, the under lying cause for the otherwise two disconnected things is same.

I deleted the blog because I got some delusion and deleted it.

Second thing unrelated to the first thing... the post you made in Google plus flashed in my head couple of days ago I imagined you as a evil guy, one of the soldiers of evil army that currently controls all hell.

Please laugh but this is true.

The gif image of you and your skull...
Success gives birth to success? Failure gives birth to failure? - Sagar Gorijala.

MoroS

Quote from: way12go on January 08, 2015, 05:53:07 PM
Second thing unrelated to the first thing... the post you made in Google plus flashed in my head couple of days ago I imagined you as a evil guy, one of the soldiers of evil army that currently controls all hell.

Please laugh but this is true.

The gif image of you and your skull...

Not that evil, I'm afraid. ;) You mean the post that I've generated using Google's Halloweenify widget on Google+ (that zombiefied photo gif)? That widget was fun. :)
There's no such thing as "impossible". :)

way12go

way12go

The blog is back but, nothing special in it.

It's all about me declaring that Sparkylinux is the best Home user purpose OS/simple yet very responsive distro anyone could get their hands on such a well polished completely free operating system.

I bet Sparky linux is far better than upcoming Windows 10. Windows is simply junk OS which need Anti Malware and Anti Spyware and Defrag software and registry tweak softwares, an OS that comes with lots of crap. I'm at my Sister's house for the past month using her laptop installed with genuine windows 7 starter which is simply crap.

Steam OS and hp's Machine project Linux++ OS are a threat to Sparkylinux and many users don't know that Sparkylinux is better than other Linux distros... Now, Sparkylinux is ranked 24 and Linuxmint and Ubuntu which come with bugs loaded are ranked 1 and 2.

I just know from experience that Sparkylinux is the best distro ever.

When I have money I will surely/without fail support Sparkylinux in terms of money/funds.

Thanks guys for making such an awesome linux distro.

For a simple - personal computer with internet - user this distro is very fast and very responsive and is preloaded with everything.

Some other versions that come under 850 MB are not fully loaded but the LXDE, MATE, XFCE etc are fully loaded and are awesome.

I now fell in love with Sparkylinux 32 bit MATE ( pronounced as Ma-tay ).

2 GB RAM and MATE is awesome.

1 GB is enough but sometimes the Google Chrome browser and Iceweasel running together ask for more RAM.

Thanks.

drew

Yeah, when I bought this laptop it came preinstalled with windows 8 and the first thing I did was wipe it off.

View the most recent posts on the forum