Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

Sparkylinux torrent download and Sparkylinux E19 not making the headlines

Started by way12go, October 10, 2014, 08:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

way12go

QuoteSparkylinux torrent download and Sparkylinux E19 not making the headlines... Comments

QuoteSome of you are asking for torrent file... I know torrent does the job well but, when I last tried torrent download there were no seeds and direct download was faster, it only took a minute or two using direct link because I use 15 MBps connection. Torrent? No seeds... too slow... not even downloading. May be kickass.to is a better torrent website. It's very active torrent website. What about seeds? The problem is, there are few sparkylinux users. I consider sparylinux as the best linux distro, that is the best part of the deal and, the worst part of it is, it's not famous enough. I know from experience the best linux distro - Sparkylinux is simply not attracted distro hoppers or other linux users. Even linux reviewers don't make sparkylinux videos. There are very small number of Sparkylinux videos on youtube. I don't have money to donate to this amazing work... But, some day I will, that is if Sparkylinux stays alive long enough. I just love Sparkylinux.

When enlightenment desktop was introduced I think it grabbed the headlines...

Then bodhilinux became famous.

There were some expert opinions quoting bodhilinux among the best linux distros.

Strange as it may seem... Sparkylinux does more but it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Sparkylinux has E19 now and the most awkward thing is it doesn't grab the headlines.

What the hell?
Success gives birth to success? Failure gives birth to failure? - Sagar Gorijala.

way12go

The problem is, there are few sparkylinux users. I consider sparylinux as the best linux distro, that is the best part of the deal and, the worst part of it is, it's not famous enough. I know from experience the best linux distro – Sparkylinux is simply not attracted distro hoppers or other linux users. Even linux reviewers don't make sparkylinux videos. There are very small number of Sparkylinux videos on youtube. I don't have money to donate to this amazing work... But, some day I will, that is if Sparkylinux stays alive long enough. I just love Sparkylinux.

When enlightenment desktop was introduced I think it grabbed the headlines...

Then bodhilinux became famous.

There were some expert opinions quoting bodhilinux among the best linux distros.

Strange as it may seem... Sparkylinux does more but it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Sparkylinux has E19 now and the most awkward thing is it doesn't grab the headlines.

What the hell?

I use Sparkylinux LxDE and never experienced any problems. There are zero problems. I have installed more than 100 applications, constantly — time dist-upgrade — the system and there no problems except the debian–side package –one or two glitches. I installed Sparkylinux Gameover on my 1GB RAM desktop and it works amazingly fast enough to surf the internet and I use Sparkylinux LxDE on 2 GB RAM Laptop... both dual-core systems. I wish Sparkylinux gets the attention it truly deserves and thus makes to the headlines. I hope we donate and keep it alive.
Success gives birth to success? Failure gives birth to failure? - Sagar Gorijala.

pavroo

What the hell?
Don't worry about that.
I prefer to do that for a few guys they really like it than for an army of people which never heard about Linux, Enlightenment and the open-source :)
Nothing is easy as it looks. Danielle Steel
Join #sparkylinux.org at [url="//irc.libera.chat"]irc.libera.chat[/url]

View the most recent posts on the forum