Advertising

Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

Another New Sparky User

Started by jordan, July 17, 2014, 04:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordan

Hi Everyone  :D,

I'm new to Sparky (Mate 64 bit)...in fact, I just installed it an hour ago. My initial impression is that it's a polished, easy to use distro. I'm a stickler for good font rendering and Sparky accomplishes that very nicely. The installation and subsequent desktop customization were a breeze.

Great job by pavroo and the Sparky team!

I've been using distros based on Ubuntu and Debian for several years now.....let's see: LMDE, SolusOS, Mint, Point Linux, Xubuntu to name a few.  ;)

Nice to see Gene here. He's new to Sparky but has a wealth of knowledge so pay good attention to his posts :). I look forward to meeting new friends and old, and fellow Sparky users here in the forums. ;D

GeneC

Hey Jordan..

I think we will be seeing more old LMDE users here.  Their desion to change LMDE from Update Packs of Debian Testing to Debian Stable has lots of folks dissatisfied with that decision.  Hopefully they come here... ;)

Nice to see Gene here. He's new to Sparky but has a wealth of knowledge so pay good attention to his posts :). I look forward to meeting new friends and fellow Sparky users here. ;D

Thanks, but not really.  Just an interested end user, who stumbles through stuff and makes more mistakes than not.. :o
GeneC

View the most recent posts on the forum