Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

Show Us Your Desktop

Started by The Black Pig, October 04, 2013, 03:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minidiegi

Unable to insert a picture.  :-[
"Wer andauernd begreift, was er tut, bleibt unter seinem Niveau."
Martin Walser, deutscher Schriftsteller.

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with FluxBox window manager

This first screenshot, is dedicated to that 'mónguer' who said that SparkyLinux has a lot of problems, with installation on UEFI systems:
(This laptop, is a Slimbook Essential 15'6" with AMD Ryzen 5 5500U - AMD Radeon RX Vega 7 and 16 GB of RAM)

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers!! 
➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.
➤ Or, point your browser to "manpages.debian.org/<pkg-name>" .... RTFM !!!

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with OpenBox window manager

This laptop, is a Slimbook Essential 15.6" with AMD Ryzen 5 5500U - AMD Radeon RX Vega 7 and 16 GB of RAM

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers!! 
➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.

manyroads

Hello all.  Per my promise, here is the second user selectable window manager in my (single) Sparky user-space. As always, all scripts are freely available upon request. All my backgrounds are from https://vlad.studio/wallpapers/

openbox, dwm & i3wm ~Reg. Linux User #449130

manyroads

And now, my final scrot is for dwm (Suckless) running on Sparky in a single-userspace. This screenshot shows dwm, YAD with systems monitors, dmenu, 2 conkies and xsetroot.sh.  For anyone wishing to try dwm out using my setup, let me know and I'll happily provide you with my setup.

openbox, dwm & i3wm ~Reg. Linux User #449130

shortarcflyer

Oh heck, I am using imgur trying to upload my picture and I cant get it to work here.  Apparantly I am doing something wrong.

shortarcflyer

I finally figured it out I think!  My screenshot of SparkyLinux Openbox, Pont Darc over the Ardeche River wallpaper and Gis Weather app.

shortarcflyer

I got the weather icons straigtened out.

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with IceWM window manager

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers !!

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with JWM window manager

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers !!

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with PekWM window manager

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers !! 

patfish

My sparky Stable edition with TDE desktop

8bit

Sparky w/ MX Linux repos. Click image for full size version. (right-click - open in new tab)

XalisRatt

ogis

When I was young, I could not afford any commercial UNIX workstation running CDE. I used to dream about CDE while typing away on MS Word on Windows 3.11. It's amazing to see how much desktop scene has evolved and CDE has aged quite well!

Here my desktop, running Sparky Linux 6.6 with CDE desktop!

View the most recent posts on the forum