"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Albert Einstein

linuxer

pavroo

Nothing is easy as it looks. Danielle Steel
Join #sparkylinux.org at [url="//irc.libera.chat"]irc.libera.chat[/url]

indygeno78

Basic customization of LXDE.
I haven't wasted time looking for some alternative background, but since I would like to modify the conky configuration file to adapt it to the colors of the GTK theme, I think I'll have to look for someone.
I made some minor changes to the application menu icon on the LXDE panel. It doesn't convince me at all, but the text of the default icon is unreadable with the use of dark themes

wmaster61

SparkyLinux 5.8 minimal gui with jgmenu (spanish from Argentina)

skandyn

Fritz5916

My current desktop: Sparky with Xfce. The dock on the bottom left is Plank. Icon theme: Deepin.

lami07

#Sparkylinux #Sway #Waybar

[gallery]

[/gallery]
Quote from: forum rulesWhen an issue has been resolved for you, please edit the original post to include <SOLVED> in the title. This provides a good indicator for users with a similar problem to check out the thread
Want to chat? Join #sparkylinux at [url="//irc.freenode.net"]irc.freenode.net[/url]

AxL

Quote from: lami07 on October 23, 2019, 10:24:14 AM
#Sparkylinux #Sway #Waybar

[gallery]

[/gallery]
Could you share the wallpaper of this image?  ;)

Cheers!!
➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.
➤ Or, point your browser to "manpages.debian.org/<pkg-name>" .... RTFM !!!

lami07

Quote from: forum rulesWhen an issue has been resolved for you, please edit the original post to include <SOLVED> in the title. This provides a good indicator for users with a similar problem to check out the thread
Want to chat? Join #sparkylinux at [url="//irc.freenode.net"]irc.freenode.net[/url]

AxL

➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.
➤ Or, point your browser to "manpages.debian.org/<pkg-name>" .... RTFM !!!

LarryDC

Sparky JWM with .conkyrc modified from Devuan Crowz

Sparky-JWM testing, Crowz, Endeavouros, Siduction on
Intel i5-3350 8GB RAM 3HD, EE.UU. Castellano/English/Français

nemo

МАТЕ     

View the most recent posts on the forum