Welcome to SparkyLinux forums
Zapraszamy również na polsko-języczne Forum https://forum.linuxiarze.pl

Show Us Your Desktop

Started by The Black Pig, October 04, 2013, 03:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minidiegi

Unable to insert a picture.  :-[
"Wer andauernd begreift, was er tut, bleibt unter seinem Niveau."
Martin Walser, deutscher Schriftsteller.

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with FluxBox window manager

This first screenshot, is dedicated to that 'mónguer' who said that SparkyLinux has a lot of problems, with installation on UEFI systems:
(This laptop, is a Slimbook Essential 15'6" with AMD Ryzen 5 5500U - AMD Radeon RX Vega 7 and 16 GB of RAM)

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers!! 
➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.
➤ Or, point your browser to "manpages.debian.org/<pkg-name>"

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with OpenBox window manager

This laptop, is a Slimbook Essential 15.6" with AMD Ryzen 5 5500U - AMD Radeon RX Vega 7 and 16 GB of RAM

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers!! 
➤ Want to know how you can use a program you have never used before? "man" will be your best new friend! Type "man <pkg-name>" in a shell.

manyroads

Hello all.  Per my promise, here is the second user selectable window manager in my (single) Sparky user-space. As always, all scripts are freely available upon request. All my backgrounds are from https://vlad.studio/wallpapers/

openbox, dwm & i3wm ~Reg. Linux User #449130

manyroads

And now, my final scrot is for dwm (Suckless) running on Sparky in a single-userspace. This screenshot shows dwm, YAD with systems monitors, dmenu, 2 conkies and xsetroot.sh.  For anyone wishing to try dwm out using my setup, let me know and I'll happily provide you with my setup.

openbox, dwm & i3wm ~Reg. Linux User #449130

shortarcflyer

Oh heck, I am using imgur trying to upload my picture and I cant get it to work here.  Apparantly I am doing something wrong.

shortarcflyer

I finally figured it out I think!  My screenshot of SparkyLinux Openbox, Pont Darc over the Ardeche River wallpaper and Gis Weather app.

shortarcflyer

I got the weather icons straigtened out.

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with IceWM window manager

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers !!

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with JWM window manager

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers !!

AxL

SparkyLinux 7 (rolling) Orion-Belt, with PekWM window manager

full screen (1920x1080)

full screen (1920x1080)

Cheers !! 

patfish

My sparky Stable edition with TDE desktop

8bit

Sparky w/ MX Linux repos. Click image for full size version. (right-click - open in new tab)

View the most recent posts on the forum